When I need to reset, I head home to Hayward, Wisconsin. My mother and father own a little cottage just north of town. One bar on my cell phone and no internet makes it a great place to escape. The kids have to get off their phones and "GO OUTSIDE"!
1. Get up early, sit on the front porch, and have a cup of coffee.
2. Check out the shops in Downtown Hayward. Make sure you stop at West's Dairy.
3. Head to the North Country Trail and hike to the Marengo Overlook.
4. Spend time with family. Enjoy a Family Game Night! Throw some horseshoes.
5. Go fishing on the Namekagon River or the banks of Lake Hayward.